Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Responding to life’s crisis 4

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Matthew 7:24-25

Never doubt the promise of God to bring you deliverance. Deliverance from any form of crisis is certain for a child of God! You are the righteousness of God. This crisis shall work for your good. We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). I can see everything turning around in your favor.

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” Obadiah 1:17

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.” Joel 2:25-26

As I bring this teaching on how to respond to a crisis to an end today, I want to give you the word of assurance that God is about to do something for you that will turn your sorrow to joy. You have come to Mount Zion, the place of deliverance and restoration.  Pray with confidence, be persistent, and be consistent until you see the deliverance of the Lord. I decree the spirit of faith over you, I bind the spirit of doubt and discouragement in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, take to a mountain that is higher than I and let me experience your mighty deliverance from all crises in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: