Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ministry of fire 2

“And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness:” Malachi 3:3

The ministry of fire is needed to expose the precious gifts in you and to make your body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable in the sight of God. You agree with me that raw gold is not attractive because of the debris. But, when it passes through the fire, it becomes invaluable.  Many of us just need the ministry of fire to become who God wants us to be. The entanglement of sin and this world has been preventing many glorious destinies from manifesting. The ministry of fire is needed to bring us out.

 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Matthew 3:12

“He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.” Daniel 3:25

When God is using the fire on us it is to our advantage. When the enemy prepared the fire for the three Hebrews boy, he was expecting them to be consumed. The breadth of the fire indeed consumed the giants that threw them inside the fire. But when God got involved, the fire destroyed their chains and brought them into an unusual fellowship with Jesus. Only the chaff was dealt with as stated in Matthew 3, the wheat stood strong. May you experience the ministry of fire today for deliverance and to live as the righteousness of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me experience the ministry of Your fire in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: