Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Responding to life’s crisis 3

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

The outcome of any crisis does not depend on the size of the crisis but on what you are hearing and doing. The key is that you must hear God and do whatever He tells you. The bible says if you do, you will be like a wise person who has his or her house built on the rock, YOU WILL BE STANDING after the crisis is over. Hear the word of the Lord: this crisis is over forever, help is coming your way right now in Jesus name.

“And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:3-5

“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8

The greatest prayer you can pray when in crisis is that, “Lord, teach me what to do.”  I don’t know what the cause of the crisis; Is it lack an important thing? Is it an attack from the enemy? Is it a loss of a much-needed thing? Whatever it is, God has instruction for you. May you hear it and do it. May you come out of this crisis quickly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me and lead me out of this crisis victoriously in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: