Saturday, October 10, 2020

The hearing gate…the life gate 2

“That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:11

Our lives are connected to what we are hearing. Hearing precedes understanding. You must hear correctly and understanding if you really desire a change in your life. It is your responsibility to position yourself where the voices and the sounds you need are present. It is also very important that what you are hearing is not in parables.

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:” Matthew 7:24

“Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?” 1 kings 3:9

There is nothing you cannot obtain in this life, if you hear what you should hear, understand it and do it. Your guaranty against all storms of life is to hear the sayings of Jesus correctly, understand it and do it. Words that are important to your life and destiny must not come in parables. When you go to church and sleep during the message or you are busy with social media, I am sorry for you. The best thing that can happen to you in any service is to hear what you need to hear with understanding. May God give you the Spirit of wisdom and understanding in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my ear to hear, and to understand words that will change my story in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: