Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ministry of fire 1

“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:” Matthew 3:11

One major reason why Jesus came is to baptize us with the Holy Ghost and with fire. The ministry of fire is very important in our Christian lives for many reasons. Let me mention three of them. The first is our deliverance from the power of darkness, the second is our healing from any form of affliction and the third is our empowerment to help and minister to others. You as a Christian must carry the fire.

 “For our God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:29

“And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.” Acts 2:3

You should not only carry fire, but you must also  be fire yourself. You know why? Because God the father is a consuming fire, God the Son came to send fire, and God the Holy Spirit manifested as fire. You must be like your father and become a fire. If this happens to you, it will be impossible for any demon to hide in your body. You will become untouchable for the power of darkness. And you will become a useful instrument for the deliverance of others.

Prayer for today: Oh God, turn me to fire in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: