Sunday, October 11, 2020

The hearing gate…the life gate 3

“Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.” Jeremiah 18:2

When you come to an understanding of what you are hearing, your life can never be the same again. This statement applies to whatever you are hearing, whether good or bad. Now if you have identified a message that your life needs, cultivate the habit of hearing it over and again until you understand it. Then you will receive the fruit of the message, the result you desired. If you don’t have messages you are listening to, or books you are reading (including the Bible), you may not see changes in your life.

 “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” Psalms 62:1

“That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:11

This is one of the mysteries of solving life’s problems, the hearing gates. If you know how to use this gate, you can have the wisdom to solve the problems confronting your life, both physical and spiritual. Most people are stranded in life because they do not know what to do. What you deliberately listen to can change that. If you have identified the area of challenge in your life, get messages on it, and listen to it repeatedly. May you receive an understanding to deal with your mountains in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into the potter’s house that I may hear Your word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: