Monday, October 5, 2020

Responding to life’s crisis 2

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverb 18:21

Never speak against yourself when in crisis. It is better to keep quiet than to speak negatively. Your word is powerful enough to either kill the crisis or give it life. Your word can justify you, and it can also condemn you (Matthew 12:37). Crises are not deaf, they have the capability to hear and obey just like any mountains (Mark 11:23). If you are confronted by a crisis, speak against it first. Tell the crises to expire in Jesus name. Tell it that it cannot swallow you but you will come out strong.

 “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39

“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.” Numbers 14:28

You need to first tell the crisis to die and ask God to take charge. When you win with your word, you can always win in reality. You will not have any issue to speak if you believe that the crisis will respond to your word. If you are struggling to believe meditate on Mark 11, 1 Samuel 17, and 2 Corinthians 4. I see you coming out of every crisis victoriously in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree, let all the crises in my life die in the name of Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: