Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Clean your house

“Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” John 14:30

Satan was looking for something in Jesus that would permit him to come in and hinder the work of our salvation but he found nothing.  Don’t keep anything that belongs to satan with you if you want to enjoy your Christian life. Whether in the house you are living or in your body, don’t permit any property of satan. If satan finds his property anywhere, he will come in and work there. And I tell you his work is not good. The bible says, he steals, kills and destroys.

“And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.  And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:  And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.” John 2:13-16

Jesus dealt with the sellers of oxen, sheep, and doves and the changers of the money in the temple with a scourge to restore the dignity of the temple. He drove them out with notable zeal. This is because when unwanted guests are welcome in a place, they change the outlook and effects of the place. Don’t permit the work of the flesh, fear, unbelief, hatred, lies, fornication, and such in your life. They are the properties of the devil but your body is the house of God. Please clean your house. May the power of the blood of Jesus sanitize your body. May satan and his cohorts never find a place in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God purify me like a gold, so that I might be bold to declare my boy as your house in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: