Sunday, October 18, 2020

Faith in the name of Jesus 2

“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.” John 16:23

Faith in the name of Jesus is all that you need to access all of God. Divine intervention, supernatural manifestation, usual and unusual testimonies, miraculous healing, supernatural provision, deliverance, salvation, change of story, and much more are made available to you through faith in the name of Jesus. Whenever you go to God in the name of Jesus, you cannot be turned down.

“And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” Rev 5:5

“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6

Let me show you a mystery: the name of Jesus became the key because Jesus prevailed to loose the seven seals. Not only that, he prevailed to grant all believers direct access to the throne of grace to obtain mercy. He obtained all by humility and the death on the cross. You cannot get that anywhere else. As a Christian, you must know this and appropriate it. I am sorry for unbelievers and people that have gone after other gods. I declare your miracle right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God manifest in my life right now in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: