Sunday, October 25, 2020

Don’t look back 2

“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19

Your best is in front of you, don’t look back. What you have behind you is not your best. Whether good or bad, best or worst, yesterday is gone, don’t stay there. Get ready for a new experience of God’s faithfulness. Even if yesterday was discouraging, encourage yourself in the Lord because your future is bright. You have to look forward to go forward. You cannot keep looking back and go forward.

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

 “And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.” Genesis 41:41

If you do not have a vision of a glorious future, ask God for one now. This was what kept Joseph going. Although his brothers took his cloth of many colors and Potiphar’s wife took the cloth that Potiphar gave him, he did not look back. He kept on looking at the future that God showed him, and eventually he got there. I see God doing marvelous things in your life in the remaining weeks of this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God release me from my past, and lead me into a glorious future in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: