Thursday, October 22, 2020

Ministry of fire 3

“And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.” Hebrews 1:7

When you have an encounter with fire, you become a minister of fire. This experience is a must for a relevant ministry in such a time like this. People are experiencing various kinds of problems and they need solutions. Some go to all manner of places because they are looking for solutions. We must become a flame of fire that God intends us to be so that the need of people could be met. Until Peter became a minister of fire, he was even afraid to testify of Jesus before a young lady.

“Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee. But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.” Matthew 26:69-70

“But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” Acts 4:19-20

If you are a Christian, get ready to become a flame of fire. There are three kinds of flames, they are red, blue, and white flames. The type of flame is determined by the fuel source and its purity. The white flame is the strongest and it is obtained from the purest gases. The red flame is the weakest and it is obtained from an impure source like wood. Ask God to purify you and make you worthy to be a white flame of fire.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a flame of fire in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: