Thursday, October 8, 2020

If your faith says yes……

 “Beloved, if our hearts condemns us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight” 1John 3:21-22.

If your faith says yes, God will not say no! Throughout the scripture, God never denied a man whose mind is made up; whose confidence is unbroken. See Hannah (1Sam 1), Shadrach, Meshack and Abednego (Daniel 3), Esther (Esther 4), Jacob (Gen 32). Seek God with your whole heart without a doubt on the issues confronting you and you shall not be turned down.

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

“And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore. And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.” 1 Samuel 1:10-11

The story of the Canaanite woman in Mathew 15:21-28 is a powerful illustration of this truth. When she presented her request, Jesus did not answer her a word. Most people would have given up at that level, concluding that God is saying no or asking them to wait. This woman continued and the response of Jesus should have swept her off her feet but the woman’s confidence that she would receive her request was unbroken. Jesus concluded that her faith was great and gave her the miracle she desired. Beloved, do you need a miracle, divine intervention, power of God, or what? If your faith says yes, God will never say no!

This is your season of restoration, breakthrough, rejoicing, and blessing in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I received my divine intervention right now in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: