Friday, October 23, 2020

When God has released, but man has not received

“But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10:13

A man of God said something that got me thinking. He said is it that God has not given her a child or she has not given birth to a child. I sought the scriptures and I discovered that it is possible for God to have given something, and for one reason or the other, the man has not received it. So how do you deal with the issue if God has released something to you and yet you have not received?

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

Daniel sought the Lord on a matter that was clearly a will of God. He had to continue in prayer for twenty-one days for a matter that God has released an answer the first day.  Why? The devil was preventing the answer from getting to him. If he had given up in prayer, he would never have received what God has given to him. Beloved, if you are sure it is the will of God, break the power of the devil over it and claim your answer in Jesus name. Do it until you receive what God has given you. I break the power of the devil over what belongs to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim and receive what God has given to me in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: