Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The prophetic word 1

“Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.” Ezekiel 37:4

If you have a word from the Lord, then you have a prophetic word. A prophetic word is not your idea, it is God’s idea in sound or understandable form. You must position yourself to access this word. A prophetic word can come as instruction for you. It can also come as a declaration on a situation or enemy confronting you. It is your guarantee to turn situations around. It is your guarantee to handle the challenges of life.

“So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” Ezekiel 37:7

“And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.” 2 kings 5:10

Maybe you have been praying and studying the word about a situation. The answer can come as a prophetic word. When such a word comes to you, you must believe it and receive it. When Ezekiel declared the prophetic word on the dried bone, they responded. Naaman became well from his leprosy when he acted on the prophetic word he received through Elisha. May you receive a word from the Lord today that will terminate your unwanted situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare according to the word of the Lord that my warfare is accomplished in Jesus name (Isaiah 40:2)

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: