Saturday, October 17, 2020

Faith in the name of Jesus 1

“And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all:” Acts 3:16

All believers in Christ have been given the name of Jesus as a weapon of victory in this life and as a key to spiritual authority. Faith in the name of Jesus is enough to change things in your life and the lives of others. This is the strongest name on earth and in heaven. The powers of darkness cannot withstand the name neither can any authorities on earth. Sickness, diseases, poverty, failure, and even death bow at the mention of the name. Whenever you use this name, you are giving glory to God the Father.

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;” Mark 16:17

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11

You can address the mountains, the storms, the giants, demons, and situations in the name of Jesus, and they are compelled to obey you. The secret is this, when you make a statement in the name of Jesus according to the word of God heavens back you up. You really have a weapon that cannot fail. I decree that every unwanted situation in your life should crumble in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: I decree in the name of Jesus that things are changing for my favor.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: