Thursday, October 1, 2020

Your Garment and Your Head 3

 “I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.” Psalms 89:20-21

You cannot afford to have a dried head. Your head must carry oil, if you really want to see God do things through you and you want to fulfill your destiny. The anointing on your head empowers you to subdue the kingdom of darkness and its agents. One major experience you must have after salvation is the anointing of the Holy Spirit and Power. What the Old Testament called the oil is referred to as the Holy Spirit and Power in the New Testament.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

The anointing experience is not one time off, it is a continuous experience. You must hunger and thirst for the oil of God until your head becomes anointed. The Christian life will be stressful and unprofitable without the anointing. The anointing has levels, you press in for the highest level. You dwell in the midst of the Assyrians, the anointing is your guarantee to subdue them. May your head lack no oil in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: