Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Intimacy with God 2

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:34-35

There is an adage from my tribe, which says when a leave stays long on a soap, it becomes soap. This is also true in spiritual matters. If you want to think, speak, and act as God, intimacy with Him is the key. You may actually be struggling with life because you have not attained the revelation that will sustain your destiny. You may also think that you are doing well while you are far below the divine target for your life. Intimacy with God will bring you to the fullness of God for your life and destiny.

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30

“And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.” 1 Kings 17:1

This is the key to life-changing experience you desire. You don’t have to die unsung and unfulfilled no matter your current age. God wants to use you no matter your chosen profession. You only need to become intimate with God to begin to see different results in your life.  Jesus could not do without intimacy with God. Elijah after spending time with God could declare the course of nature. Can you reduce the time you spend on social media and physically with people? Can you begin to spend quality time with God? May God breathe on you today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into Your bosom by Your Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: