Friday, October 2, 2020

The best of this year

 “This is wonderful stuff!” he said. “You’re different from most. Usually a host uses the best wine first, and afterwards, when everyone is full and doesn’t care, then he brings out the less expensive brands. But you have kept the best for the last!”” John 2:10 (TLB)

Hear the word of the Lord: The best of this year has just begun.  Yes, if you are connected to Jesus and you have allowed Him to take control of your life, you can begin to expect the best in the year 2020 now. No doubt this year has been stressful, and the impact, although good for some people has been negative for many. For everyone who believes, the best is coming now. The good news is that you can ask Jesus to turn the situation around and give you the best of the year in the remain three months.

 “And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.” 2 Samuel 6:11

“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

For Obededom, all he needed was the presence of God through the ark of the Lord. The blessing came to him and the whole of Israel heard about it. Three months are more than enough for God to change your story and give you the best this year. If you believe, you can being to ask God for a turnaround breakthrough right now. I decree that you will have the best of this year in these last three months in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the best of all things this year in these last three months in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: