Tuesday, October 31, 2023

When your best is not enough!

“Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;” Isaiah 54:2 KJV

When your best is not enough, it is exciting to know that your strength can be increased and your capacity can be enlarged. However, the best news is that you can replace your best with God’s best, and you can exchange your strength with God’s strength. In the realm of men, capacity building is through training and learning. In the kingdom, we wait on God to renew our strength and enlarge our capacity.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Take responsibility for your enlargement and increase. Pray as if you will never learn. Learn as if you will never pray. When you pray, don’t seek things; seek God. When God shows up, you will have things. Ask God to anoint you and to give you His wisdom and favor.

You shall increase on every side, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, replace my strength with Your strength, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: