Monday, October 30, 2023

Invest your time wisely!

 “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise but understanding what the will of the Lord is.” Ephesians 5:15-17KJV

Time is a currency that you must invest and not waste. The bible says that the way you use your time will determine whether you are wise or a fool. Basically, you must understand what the will of God is and invest your time to do it. If you do, you can never waste time or be a fool. The most foolish thing a man can do is waste time on things that are not the will of God for him. I believe strongly that you will not be a fool if you invest the early hour every day to seek the Lord and His will for your life.

“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.” Psalms 63:1-2

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” Mark 1:35

Your greatest need is the wisdom, favor, and power of God.  You will really be a wise man if you invest time to get God’s wisdom, favor, and power. This is because if you do, you will not be struggling for what most men struggle for. This was the secret of our Lord Jesus Christ. He would rise up early in the morning to pray, so the day was always fruitful, profitable and productive.

May you be wise in the use of time, in Jesus’ name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me Your wisdom, favour, and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: