Saturday, October 7, 2023

Never doubt God!

 “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalms 125:1 KJV

You will be fearless and unshakable if you trust God and seek His face regularly. God hates to be doubted. He is pleased when His children trust Him and have faith in him. If you don’t doubt God, an answer to your prayers is guaranteed. Your situation is subject to change. Your case has a solution. It is not too late for you to experience God and His power. It is not over for you. Your future is glorious. Your vision is possible. That is God’s message for all believers. Never doubt God. If you must doubt, doubt your doubt. Fight unbelief and walk in your victory. You are born of God; stop doubting and start believing.

 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:6-8

Stop listening to doubters if you want to deal with your doubt and unbelief. Match your case with scriptural evidence of the power of God, and start believing God for your miracle. Start testifying to yourself based on your faith in God until you see the reality of your testimony. God does great things, and your own are included.

 God will do great things for you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I decree that I am unshakable in all situations because I trust God and His promises, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: