Friday, October 13, 2023

A package from the Lord 1

“Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.” Job 22:22-23KJV

Yesterday, I shared with us that we are receivers and that we must receive from the Lord to make fruitful and positive deliveries of our lives and destiny. Today, I want to share with you that God’s delivery to us comes as a package. They are packaged in His word and in His Spirit. His blessing, anointing, favor, wisdom and power are packaged in His Word and His Spirit. The key to this package is fellowship; you must acquaint yourself with Him. Spend time daily alone with Him, ask Him to send you His word, and baptize you in His Holy Spirit. Do it until you receive this package, and you will walk in the wisdom and power of God.

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”  Philippians 4:6 KJV

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8 KJV

You are properly concerned with many issues of life right now. Sincerely speaking, you don’t need to. But you surely need to receive His package for you to be well equipped to handle the issues of life and fit into the divine assignment for your life. Why should you worry about hunger when you can simply eat to kill the hunger? You are actually worried about the things of this world because you are hungry. Eat the word daily until you are satisfied! (Job 22:22–28, Matthew 4:4, Psalms 107:20, Psalm 119:130, John 10:35, Matthew 6:25–33).

May the word of the Lord come to you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, empower me to be who You want me to be, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: