Thursday, October 12, 2023

We are receivers!

 “John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.” John 3:27KJV

One thing you must understand about human beings, including yourself, is that we are receivers first before we become givers, although it is giving that multiplies us.  You must receive training to deliver results in any field of endeavor. This is why organizations train you to deliver. You must receive from the Lord if you desire to fulfill your destiny. We receive to become; we become to impart others. You must hunger for the blessing, the anointing, the favor, and the wisdom of God in your life.

“Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.”  James 4:2-3KJV

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8KJV

I know a lot of us want changes in our lives.  If you understand this message, you will know how to get the change you desire. You must position yourself to receive from the Lord, and you don’t have to worry about the change. Change will come when you receive. The problem is that a lot of us do not know what we really need (Acts 3:1–6). Ask God to reveal to you what your destiny needs.

May you receive from the Lord in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with Your wisdom and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: