Monday, October 23, 2023

Know what you are dealing with 3

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12KJV

One of the greatest deceits of satan is to make you think that you are dealing with human beings. No, human beings are not really your enemies; however, they can be instruments through whom satan attacks you. In all cases of attacks, you are dealing with satan in the form of his demons, who have borrowed human beings as vehicles of operation. You must learn to exercise your authority over the demons behind the scenes.

 “Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.” Matthew 16:22-23

“And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.” Acts 16:16-18

If Peter, who was in close contact with Jesus, could be used by satan to say something, you should know that not all words spoken by men are from them. Some of them allow satan to possess them so that they can harm you. They became scorpions and serpents because they had yielded to demons (Luke 10:19). The damsel possessed by the spirit of divination was grieving the spirit of Paul. The good news is that you have authority to bind them and cast them out.

You have authority in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I bind every contrary spirit using men against me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: