Sunday, October 29, 2023

You are gods! 3

“And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.” 2 Kings 2:9KJV

In the realm of men, we learn to become, but in the realm of the spirit, we receive to become (Exodus 31:1–5, 1 Samuel 10:6, 2 Kings 2:15, Acts 1:8, Daniel 5:10–12). If you want to manifest on earth as a god, you must receive the Spirit of God upon your life. You must also receive a word from the Lord. Elisha knew that there was a spirit that was upon Elijah that made him do all that he did. He demanded that the double portion of Elijah's spirit rest on him. Position yourself to receive from God to become a god.

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:35

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

You must tarry in God’s presence until you receive from Him. This is the secret of supernatural life. This is the secret to living like a god on earth. In the realm of men, people invest time to learn to become, so it is in the realm of the spirit, you must invest time to receive. God says you will find Him if you seek Him with the whole of your heart. You must follow those who, through faith and patience, inherit the promise.

May you receive the fullness of God’s Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: