Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Know what you are dealing with 4

 “Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV

In the last three days, I have shown us that we are dealing with satan who is behind all attacks. He used deception, ignorance, and men against us. Today, I want to reveal to you that you are dealing with yourself. Yes, yourself. You can be your own greatest enemy, and you can also be your own greatest support. Satan cannot succeed against you if you have conquered yourself and do what you are supposed to do at the time you are supposed to do it. Conquering yourself means you are not lazy, you are disciplined, you are focused, and you are teachable. And in spiritual matters, it means you are not in covenant with the devil, but you activate your covenant with God through fellowship, obedience and sacrifice.

“He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.” Proverbs 25:29

“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.” Galatians 5:16-17

If you take heed to yourself and build yourself spiritually and physically, satan will always be defeated, whether he sends people or attacks by himself. You must tell your body what to do, not the other way around. The battle within you is greater than that without you because the flesh is always insisting that things must be done in it's own way. If you win the battle within, you will always win the battle without.

You have the victory in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive the Word and the Spirit to be who God wants me to be, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name

No comments: