Saturday, October 21, 2023

Know what you are dealing with 1

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 KJV

You are a triune being. You are a spirit; you live in a body, and you have a soul. Any of these can be attacked. It is important for you to know what you are dealing with so that you can protect your body, soul, and spirit. You have one principal enemy, who is satan, although he tries to use many instruments against you. His major activity is to steal, kill and destroy. His major strategy is that of deception and lies. The major battle ground within you is in your soul. The good news is that Jesus has come to give you life and victory over all battles of life.

“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44

The primary attack you may suffer is basically about information that is withheld from you or twisted for you. This is the attack of ignorance and lies. Satan uses what people don’t know against them and paints lies as truth. Your deliverance is based on receiving and accepting of truth. Jesus said, you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Study the scriptures to know who you are and your inheritance in Christ Jesus. This is the foundation of winning faith in all battles. Pray for you to have an understanding of God's word and to know the secret of your enemy.

May God sanctify your spirit, soul, and body in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I flush the seed of the enemy out of soul, and I receive the light of God’s word into my soul, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: