Friday, October 27, 2023

You are gods! 1

 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalms 82:6 KJV

The revelation that Jesus brought to us was that we are gods as children of the most high God. If you don’t live like a god on earth, you will live and die like a mere man. And if that happens, you have fallen short of your divine destiny.  This means it is important for you to know and experience living like a god on earth. This is the mystery of being on top of all the challenges in this world and fulfilling the purpose of God for our lives. It is normal to have challenges; what is not normal is for challenges to have you.

“The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker.” Acts 14:9-12

“Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” Acts 28:6

In the area where I come from, people worship deities. These are gods and goddesses that have demanded worship and sacrifices from human beings. I discovered that these deities were human beings that lived before but dedicated themselves to satan and his demons, who possessed them. Beloved, we are in a world invaded by spirits. You must allow the Holy Spirit to possess you so that you can live like a god on earth.

May you receive divine authority to live like a god on earth, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me walk in the fullness of wisdom and power on earth, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: