Saturday, October 14, 2023

A package from the Lord 2

 “And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:27KJV

God’s package is delivered through His Spirit. When the Holy Ghost comes upon you, you behave like God. A man will always behave like the spirit that is upon him. When you are struggling to do something, you have not received the spirit that makes it happen. No one can successfully live a Christian life without the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the seal of God upon you. You can become a master of an art, a business, a career or a ministry by receiving an impartation of the spirit.

“See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.”  Exodus 31:2-5KJV

“And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.” 1 Samuel 10:6 KJV

 God is willing to give you the gift of the Spirit (Luke 11:13). God wants you to be His witness on earth; you must seek Him and get baptized in the Holy Spirit and power (Acts 1:8). Let God anoint you and bless you. It also takes power to inherit the promises (Luke 24:49). God’s ability is produced in any man through His indwelling Spirit.

May you be anointed by the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, endue me with power from on high, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: