Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Whose are you?

“And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Exodus 4:22-23 KJV

Remember the son or daughter of whom you are! This will make a lot of difference in the way you respond to any situation. If you are a covenant child of God, He will be jealous over you, deliver you and help you. He told Pharoah, Israel is my firstborn; let him go. Whose you are is more important than who you are. The outcome of whatever challenges you are facing does not depend on the size of the challenge, nor does it depend on your strength. It is determined by who owns you and your knowledge of what He can do.

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” Acts 27:23.

“And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!” Luke 15:17.

Paul was talking confidently about the Angel of God, whose He was, because he knew that it would be as he was told: None of them would die because of the storm. You too will make it because you are a covenant child of God. The turnaround happened in the life of the prodigal son when he realized that his father had abundance. How could he be suffering hunger when whose he was, had more than enough? He simply went back to his father and his story changed. Beloved, if you belong to God and you are sure of it, you cannot lose the battle. The Lord our God, whose we are, is able and will help us in times of need and challenge.

 You are more than conquerors in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise and demonstrate your Fatherhood in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: