Thursday, October 26, 2023

You are of God!

 “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4

There are three revelations about people who have come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. The first is that you are God’s. The second is that you are of God. The third is that you are a god. I shared with you yesterday that you are God's. Let us talk about the truth that you are of God. This means you come from God. You are part of God. You proceed from God. God lives in you. As a result of this truth, you can behave like God, handle things like God, and be an overcomer in all situations.

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.” John 3:8

This revelation has implications. The first implication of this is that there is nothing that comes against you that can defeat you. Secondly, your results in life do not depend on your weakness or your strength, but on your ability to appropriate the strength of God that lives in you. Thirdly, you can handle all things as if it were God handling them. Lastly, you don’t have to walk in fear, doubt, and worry, but have a firm belief that all things will end well.

May you walk in this truth always, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your part in me manifest in every situation I find myself in, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: