Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The boldness in righteousness

 “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” Proverbs 28:1KJV

You know the kind of boldness you display when you know your job very well. This is a picture of the boldness you will display if you know God and walk in His will. Righteousness is standing on God’s word. The boldness of a righteous man is likened to the boldness of a lion. In fact, we, Christians, belong to a lion tribe; the lion of the tribe of Judah is our Senior Brother. The best thing you can do for your life and destiny is to know God’s word and walk in it. Righteousness is inputed to us through the knowledge of Jesus Christ; the Word became flesh Himself. Our righteousness is covenant-based.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.”  Daniel 11:32KJV

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” genesis 1:26KJV

Pray until you hear God and gain access into the mystery of His word. This is how to access boldness in righteousness. You become unshakable and immovable in all situations. You take charge even in the midst of your enemies. This is the gain of true righteousness. It is a life of dominion.

May you walk in boldness in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost, help me to hear You clearly and to understand and walk in the Word, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: