Saturday, October 28, 2023

You are gods! 2

 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:26 KJV

Man was created in God’s image to have dominion on earth. He was created to be the god of this world. One of the ways Adam showed the dominion he had was that he was able to name all animals. This is evidence of operating at the frequency of God’s wisdom on earth. However, Adam lost this position when he succumbed to the deceit of the devil and sought to be “who he was already-a god” by doubting and consequently disobeying God. Then satan became the god of this world and even started boasting about it (Luke 4:6).

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:4-5

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

Adam was the god of this world before he fell and lost the position to the devil. Jesus came to restore us to that position by bringing us the Word and the Spirit. If you receive a word from God and the fullness of the Holy Spirit, you ascend into the position of a god and do what only gods do on earth.

May you take back your spiritual authority, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me become Your sanctuary and Your dominion, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: