Thursday, October 5, 2023

Make sure you are anointed!

 “Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment” Ecclesiastes 9:8KJV

The anointing is your antidote to both spiritual and physical damage. The anointing is divine empowerment to handle matters of life. The anointing is God’s Spirit and power upon your life. The anointing is divine oil upon your head. Looking through all these definitions, you know you cannot afford not to be anointed. You must carry fresh oil on your head every day. However, if you desire fresh oil, let your garments be white as well; leave sin alone.

“Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.” Zechariah 3:3-4

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Submit yourself for God to work on you. Let Him change your garment and put fresh oil upon you. Jesus did not do all that He did because He was the Son of God. He did the supernatural because He was the son of man anointed by God. If you make sure you are anointed, then you can do greater work than Jesus did (John 14:12).

May you be anointed in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and Power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: