Monday, October 9, 2023

Treat people well

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12KJV

The greatest physical resources any man can have are people, so treat people well. Always put yourself in other people's shoes, says the Lord. Treat people exactly the way you want others to treat you. If this law is fulfilled by men, we will be able to avoid the pain caused by men to others. Human beings can cause pain, yet they can also cause gain. Don’t cause people pain. Don’t backbite or slander people.  Don't rob others. Whatever you do to others is a seed; it comes back as a harvest in due time. Be good to attract good people.

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4

Have a cordial relationship with men. Treat people well. Invest in your relationships with people. Make yourself irresistible to people by contributing to their lives at your level. Apart from the disciples, Jesus was supported by people (Luke 8:2–3), and He visited people (Luke 10:38). Four men broke through the roof to get their sick friend to Jesus (Mark 3:3–4). If the right people are committed to your life, you can never be on the floor. Where there are no people, the vision perishes. If you have good people around you, you can win in any situation.

May you be helped by men in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 26:15).

Prayer for today: Oh God, plant the right people around my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: