Sunday, October 22, 2023

Know what you are dealing with 2

“Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, HATH GOD SAID, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” Genesis 3:1 KJV (emphasis mine)

Yesterday, I brought to light the fact that satan will try to either withhold information from you or twist information for you. This is about what God has said. All battles and challenges of life depend on what side you are on with respect to what God said. Satan does not want you to hear God. If you have heard God, satan wants you to doubt the word or disobey the word. He knows he cannot do anything against you if you abide by the word.

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

“The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.” Mark 4:14-15

Trouble comes to all, including Christians, but you are not vulnerable until you doubt God’s word. No matter what you are going through, all you need is a word from the Lord. Satan does not have an advantage over you if you can hear God and believe Him. Spend time with God to know His voice. Be hungry for His word. His word is food indeed.                

May you hear God in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your word be alive in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: