Sunday, October 15, 2023

A package from the Lord 3

 “And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.” Hebrews 9:15KJV

God’s packages are delivered through the vehicle of His covenant. This is so significant that even the Bible is a book of covenants, old and new. This is why the easiest way to enjoy God’s blessings is to understand the written word of God and walk in the wisdom and faith that the Bible provides. This is the meaning of “keeping God’s covenant.” God is always committed to His own part of the covenant.

“My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.”  Psalms 89:34KJV

“But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.” Hebrews 8:6 KJV

Attached to every covenant is God’s word. Jesus Christ, the Word became flesh, is the WORD attached to the new covenant. This is why it is superior to all other covenants. If you have a personal revelation of the principles and person of Jesus Christ, you will walk in the new covenant and all its provisions. The new covenants deal with sin, contrary covenants, curses, poverty, infirmity and every other issue that sin gave access to in our lives.

May you walk in the provision of the new covenant in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, deal with rebellion in my heart and restore me into your covenant, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: