Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The spirit-world in the man-world

 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12KJV

There is an invasion of the man-world by the spirit-world. You are not neutral. You are either influenced by the dark spirit world or the light spirit world. The spirit personalities from the dark spirit world that have invaded a man’s world are behind his negative behaviors and afflictions. The best way to respond to this is to admit the Holy Spirit into your life and align with Him for your destiny.

“Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?” Romans 6:16KJV

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4KJV

When a man rejects the Gospel, he is under the influence of the dark spirit world. Unfortunately, he will be held responsible. This is the reason why we should persuade men through the power of the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 5:11). When you see a man misbehave, he is manifesting the personality that is influencing him. As a believer in Christ, you must be possessed by the Holy Spirit, and then you can deal with the influence and affliction of the dark world. 

May you be anointed by the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit possess me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: