Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Believe God in all things!

 “As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36 KJV

The information we receive or what we go through can cause fear if it is contrary to our expectations. However, we need to hear what God is saying so that instead of responding in fear, we can handle things by believing God. Jairus was expecting healing for her daughter until the people brought him negative news. Jesus told him not to fear but only believe. Believe what? Believe that he would have his daughter back. Jairus heard Jesus and believed. He led Jesus to his house and truly received his daughter back. You will always have your expectations in all things when you believe God in all things.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” Acts 27:23-25

If all you have heard is the negative, you need to turn to God and hear the positive. This will happen if you turn all things to God and ask Him to intervene. No matter what you have heard or are going through, it will not really happen until you believe it. Never believe the negative, even if it looks so real. Meditate on the written word of God until you can hear correctly about the situation. Only God’s word is the truth. His word will never be negative (Jeremiah 29:11). When you believe God’s word, you have believed God, and you will receive a miracle.

May you believe God in all things, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, break the yoke of fear and discouragement in my life by the power of Your word, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: