Monday, November 13, 2023

Keep your heart and your joy!

 “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” Proverbs 4:23.

You can win in any situation in life if you keep your heart and your joy. Please mind what you listen to, watch, and say when you are passing through any challenge in life. Your heart is the seat of your life; it is the root of unbelief and fear on one side and faith and victory on the other. The outcome of your heart depends on the seed that your heart receives and grows. Whatever enters your heart has entered your life. You must keep your heart free from junk that can make you walk in unbelief and doubt God, for the just shall live by faith. Choose what you see and hear because they are the gates to your heart and ultimately to your life.

“…..for the joy of the Lord is your strength” Nehemiah 8:10

“And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.” 1 Samuel 30:6

You must keep your joy because it is the source of your strength to enter your breakthrough. The devil will always want you to keep looking at what is wrong in your life so that he can steal your joy. But it is your responsibility to keep looking at what is right so that you will grow enough joy that will give you strength to overcome what is wrong. Whatever is wrong in your life cannot last if you keep your joy of the Lord, who is your strength. Fill your soul with faith-filled positive words, your joy and your heart, and consequently, your victory depends on this.

I decree that you will run through a troop and leap over a wall, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your joy fill my heart at all times and in all situations, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: