Sunday, November 5, 2023

Know no man after the flesh!

“Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:16-17

We are in a spirit-invaded world, which means that when we think we are dealing with humans, we are actually dealing with spirits. Spirits are using men and even talking through them. When a person comes into your life, he or she will be for you or against you, depending on the spirit using him or her. Always discern the spirit behind a person so that you can deal with situations that arise as a result of interacting with or relating to them. Now, on a positive note, know how to relate to the anointed men and women that God has sent into your life. Your destiny depends on your response to these people.

“And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.” Hebrews 5:4

“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” 2 Corinthians 4:7

Don’t despise a man of God because of his simplicity and humility. Don’t abuse your relationship with a man of God. Don’t talk negatively about a man God has anointed to help you.  Never despise the man God has anointed to help your destiny. Many of the things you struggle with will come to an end if you can identify and properly relate to the man God sent into your life (2 Kings 4:8–10). Humble yourself and accept God’s provision to help you through His sent ones.

May you not despise the man sent to help you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to know man after the spirit and not after the flesh, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: