Thursday, November 2, 2023

Positive expectations

 “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.” Proverbs 23:18KJV

No matter what you go through, always have positive expectations. There are reasons why you must always have positive expectations. The first reason is that surely there is an end. There is an end to a season of trouble. There is an end to a season of struggling. The second reason is that you will always get what you expect. Don’t let your inconvenient season determine your expectations. And lastly, for every believer, God will give you your expected end.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

God has positive expectations of you; the least you can do for yourself is to have positive expectations for yourself and your situation. Never give up on anything, particularly if you are walking with God. Never doubt that things will eventually work in your favor. Even what you thought was negative is working for you. All things are working for our good. You will get the contract. You will get a good job. You will get married. You will come out of debt and poverty. No matter what, pray to God, believe Him and have positive expectations.

Your future is good and great, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me an evidence of Your faithfulness, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: