Saturday, November 18, 2023

Change is possible! 1

 “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18.

All physical things are subject to change. In my few years of existence on earth, I have seen God change people’s lives and situations. I see Him changing your life at this time, too. God is the unchangeable changer. An encounter with Him will bring a definite change in your life. If you are tired of your present situation, be desperate for God.  Seek His face until He speaks to you and puts His Spirit upon you (Mathew 3:16-17, Isaiah 32:15). You will find Him if you seek Him with the whole of your heart (Jeremiah 29:13, Psalms 34:10).

“For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” Malachi 3:6

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

The enemy will want you to be busy running about the same way you have been since the beginning of the year. Don’t allow him. A change of mind is a change of life. And for a change of mind, fresh information is needed, both spiritual and physical. Spiritual information is called revelation. Revelation can only be accessed by separating yourself for a quiet moment between you and God.

May your life be more profitable. May you experience the change you desire in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and let my story change in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: