Friday, November 17, 2023

Hold it fast! 2

 “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” Romans 14:17.

Hold fast to what the Holy Ghost has given you. You are the righteousness of God; you have received the peace and the joy of the Holy Ghost. These are spiritual evidence that translates into circumstantial evidence. We cannot afford to lose our identity under any circumstances, nor can we allow anything to take away our peace and joy. Hold fast to the righteousness, peace and joy that you received from the Holy Ghost. If you do, you can defeat anything that comes against you.

“Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Hebrews 10:23

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9

We go through challenges, but we don’t allow the challenges to take hold of us. Don’t lose the kingdom because of your circumstances, but use the kingdom to change your circumstances. This was what Paul and Silas did when they were in prison. This was what Joseph did when his master wife asked for his body. They held fast to what they had received, and everything worked in their favor.

You have received a kingdom; may you walk as a king on earth, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I hold fast to the righteousness, peace, and joy You have given me in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: