Tuesday, November 21, 2023

More than Conquerors!

 “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37

To be more than conquerors is to win without fighting. If you see a fighter that wins, you see the scars of the battle on him. He who is a conqueror is greater than he who fights to win because he enjoys the bounty of the battle without fighting. Perhaps you are in a situation where you need to fight and yet fighting is not reasonable. I have good news for you: you can win without fighting. If you engage God in your battle and turn the battle over to Him, you can win without fighting. You must learn to position yourself to win without fighting.

“You will not need to fight in this battle. POSITION YOURSELVES, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17 Emphasis mine

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:13-145

The question is, how do you position yourself to win without fighting against a dangerous and powerful opposition? You must stand still and see the salvation of God. Stop running helter-skelter but stand still and expect victory. Biblically, standing still means waiting on God to hear what He will say to you (Habakkuk 2:1; Isaiah 40:31). Whatever He says to you, do (John 2:5). You must be confident that God loves you, He is with you, and that He is fighting your battles. Beloved, there is no situation neither is there any opposition that can withstand our God (Psalm 144). Do not entertain fear, but believe God for your victory.

I see you in the victory, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God I am standing still before you, speak to me, give me confidence and boldness, and take care of my present situation in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: