Friday, November 3, 2023

You can recover all!

“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8KJV

Most people in the world have been robbed of one thing or another. The robber is satan and his primary assignment is stealing (John 10:10). He stole the kingdom of this world from Adam and made it his own. He even claimed it was delivered to him (Luke 4:6). What a lie! He stole it! The kingdom of this world belongs to you and me (Psalm 115:16). Some people have been robbed of years and opportunities, while many have been robbed of good marriages and good living. Some have been robbed of their health and wealth. If you are in Christ, you can go after the thief, bind him, and take what belongs to you. You can recover all.

“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

Satan robbed you and me when we were powerless and ignorant. Thanks to the Lord Jesus, He has given us power and the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. We have what it takes to take back all that satan stole. We can know beyond our intellectual capabilities and take authority over satan and his demons (Luke 10:19). Beloved, this is your time, this is your season, take what belongs to you in Jesus’ name.

You shall recover all, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I break the power of satan on what belongs to me and I recover all, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: