Sunday, November 26, 2023

Though hard, but possible

 “And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2Kings 2:10.

The fact that a situation is hard does not make it impossible. Never interpret a hard situation to mean an impossible situation. Your turnaround is possible, no matter how hard the situation seems. If you consider a situation impossible, then the case is closed. Any situation that looks hard is an indication of a search for what will make it possible. When Elisha asked Elijah for the double portion of anointing, Elijah told him that it was a hard thing but gave a condition that could make it possible. All that Elisha had to do was see Elijah so that what was hard could be possible. There is something that can make a hard thing possible; it is called faith.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”  Mark 9:23

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.” 2 Kings 7:1-2

Please don’t exclude yourself from a miracle because the situation looks hard. This was what happened to the lord on whose hand the king leaned in 2 kings 7. He thought the situation was impossible even with God’s intervention. All things are possible with God and also to him that believes. Faith makes hard things possible. Pray about the situation without ceasing (Luke 18). Confess that you believe and you receive your miracle (Mark 11:24). Expect a miracle.

It is your turn to experience a miracle, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, that does hard thing, solve hard and difficult problems in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: