Sunday, November 19, 2023

Change is possible! 2

 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2.

Mind transformation is life transformation: when you change your mind, you change your life. The word of God in your mind is your power to break negative habits and secure a definite change. Any negative habit can be broken. Addiction can be broken. The yoke of sin can be broken. Demonically inspired and reinforced behaviors can be broken. All these changes are possible through the power of the anointed word. Perhaps there is a habit that needs to be broken in your life, start by meditating on God’s word (Psalm 119:9, 11, 105, 130; Psalm 1, Joshua 1:8, Psalms 107:20, Hebrews 4:12, John 1:14)

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

Jesus, the Word became fresh Himself, is the solution to the yoke of addictions today. I have seen many lives transformed by an encounter with Jesus. He told the woman condemned by men because of adultery, go and sin no more (John 8:11). That is power over sin. Invite Jesus into your life to deal with any habit that is working against your destiny. You can become new by coming into Christ Jesus (2 Cor 5:17). Your change is possible!

I break the yoke of negative habits and addiction over your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let the word of God enter into me and change my life in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: