Thursday, November 16, 2023

Hold it fast! 1

 “Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” Revelation 3:11.

There are things you must let go of, and there are things you must hold fast. In the past two days, I have shared with you some of the things you must let go of. I will also like to share what you need to hold fast. You must hold fast to the profession of your faith. No matter what you are going through, don’t lose faith. Let your faith in God be unshakable. God is faithful, and He will keep His promises to you. Your end will always be better than your beginning if you keep your faith in God.

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)” Hebrews 10:23

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” 2 Timothy 4:7-8

If you keep the faith, you will have the crown. Your faith will always be rewarded here on earth and in the world to come. The enemy knows that if you keep your faith, he cannot defeat you. No matter what the enemy throws at you, keep the faith. Confess faith. Profess faith. Walk by faith. Live by faith. Talk by faith. After all, the just shall live by faith. Your faith in Jesus is the victory that overcomes the world.

I see you winning with your faith, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, put Your faith in me and let me remain unshakable to the end in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: