Saturday, November 25, 2023

Dealing with evil hands

“And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.” 1 Kings 13:4

The Bible speaks about the hand of the Lord that profits a man’s life. May the hand of the Lord be upon you (1 Kings 18:46, Ezekiel 1:3, Luke 4:18). The bible also speaks about evil hands (the hand of the enemy) that are meant to bring damage and destruction to a man’s life. May the evil hands extended against you dry up in Jesus’ name. Many have been afflicted by the hands of the enemy, bringing strange sicknesses, inexplainable lack, poverty, failure or even untimely death. Never permit the evil hands in your life.

.“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”  Ephesians 6:13

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

Evil hands are evil arrows, attacks from the enemy, and its wickedness. Every believer in Christ has authority over them (Mark 16:17-18, Matthew 16:19). Don’t keep quiet when an evil hand has been stretched against you. You can decree what should happen to such hands (Job 22:28). Putting on the whole armor of God is your secure defense against evil hands. If there is no crack in your wall of defense, the enemy cannot bite you (Ecclesiastes 10:8). Deal with unbelief, unforgiveness, and deliberate sins that can open the door for the enemy in your life.

May the hand of the enemy dry up in your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the altars and the hands behind my afflictions be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: